Then it’s easy to remove the plastic cover.
I then had an amount of rubbish to clean out before I started the installation.
This is how the cable routes in the engine compartment.
This is the routing into the passenger area (the cable hasn’t been pulled all the way through yet.
The cable routes through from the van battery via a pre-existing hole/grommet.
In order to route the cable to under the driver seat (where I intend to install the spilt charge relay), it’s easier to remove the seats and the floor mat (this probably isn’t absolutely necessary).
I decided to cut the mat so I didn’t have to disconnect the handbrake cable from the hand brake but then could remove the mat.
Now to get on with the cable routing.
Almost done with the routing.